Tips for using Splash sprinkler pad for dogs:
1. Please control the water pressure reasonably to prevent the spray direction towards outside.
2. Please TRIM your dogs' nails before using the dog splash pad.
3. If your garden hose has a 3/4" fitting, you don't need to use the yellow connector accessorize, it could be connected directly to the dog sprinkle pad. (The yellow fitting accessorize is for 0.63" ID hose without fitting)
4. Please do not place the dog sprinkler on hard and uneven surfaces.
5. Please do not move the pet splash pad when full of water.
6. Please get the splash pad for dogs away from direct sunlight and heat.
Water inlet in the bottom. You do not have to worry about your dog biting the water inlet to destroy the splash pad or getting injured by accident when your four-legged friends enjoy the happy moment with the dog's summer toys.
0.5mm thickened PVC
Peteast dog splash pad for large dogs is made of 0.5mm thickened PVC material, which is 50% thicker than other dog sprinklers. The pet splash pad is durable and not easy to be scratched by dog claws.
What you get
In addition to boundless joy for your fur friends during the dog days of summer, there is a dog splash pad, a water pipe connector, and two PVC materials for repair(10*10cm).